All 20 art Reviews

Lillymon Lillymon

so much nasalgia with this, awesome job!

Darkzeropro779 responds:

appreciate it buddy

Catbug Level Capped!! Catbug Level Capped!!

Win!!!

Make a Wish Make a Wish

Very pleasing to look at.

Sinix watercolour study Sinix watercolour study

Very nice coloring, all with water colors too! I would not have steady enough hands for that.

Edith Studies Edith Studies

Cool Character design Sheet!

Oren Manuel Oren Manuel

i Really like the Line art, something is missing on the full colored one for me, maybe it's too much black but I'm not sure if that's the issue I have with it.

TheManofSteal13 responds:

Thanks for the feedback! The colored one I also feel like something is missing, so I agree with you there. I'll see if I can go back into it and see what I can fix to make it just right once I get some more free time.

Wasted Time (Comic) Wasted Time (Comic)

Im no expert far from it but I might suggest practicing panel layout so it is easier to follow the narrative. I like the style of the characters but maybe having the bird being a white silhouette style as well might help it make more sense. Here a link to a pin I try to follow when practicing comic panels.

WorldlyComics responds:

Thanks so much! Yeah that would have helped!

DrawWithJazza COTM may 2017 DrawWithJazza COTM may 2017

I like the Idea of him just Hoarding all his wealth, That's what I always would do In RPG style games. Keep up the good work.

Arzing Arbok+Weezing Arzing Arbok+Weezing

Oh that's. badass

Weezing Doduo Mashup (Weezeduo) Weezing Doduo Mashup (Weezeduo)

Oh God! Very good job portraying something so Ugly and I Mean that in the best possible way. I always loved Weezing how gross the Pokemon looks is Cool, That/s why i used it too.